PR has changed over the last several years; digital is transforming media. Many components would now have to be weaved together which include traditional media, online, radio and television to make the magic happen. What conversations are you having with the prospective customers, who are they and how are you sharing the compelling stories?
Our integrated public relations activities include:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies on all platforms: print, TV, Rado and social media.
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
Blogs are now having an enormous effect on brands. Many buyers now say that they research products on blogs before making purchases. Strategic media relations would remain important for brands to reach across multiple marketing channels. Our in-depth expertise, unexpected ideas and ingenious storytelling coupled with in-depth knowledge of markets, cultures, and issues will continue to drive valuable impact for businesses.
Our agency makes use of all forms of media and communications to build, maintain and manage the reputation of our clients. We not only monitor the publicity, we also conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of the stakeholders. Strategic media relations would remain important for brands to reach across multiple marketing channels.
Our PR campaigns cover relevant newspapers, magazines, journals, trade publications, popular blogs, TV and radio. At the end of every campaign, we provide clients with digital copies of all traditional newspaper and magazine placements, links to online articles we’ve secured and records of TV and radio mentions. Then, we also continue to respond to journalists’ requests on former clients’ behalf long after their campaigns end. In our custom, we operate within our client’s budget with expected deliverables spelt out.